What we collect
- Information you give us
- Information we collect when you contact us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, use our products or devices, or view our advertisements
We may combine any and all of this information to help create better products, services, and consumer experiences.
How we use your information
- Send you the products and services you ask for
- Tell you about our and our marketing partners’ products and services
- Help us run our sites and services
How and when we share your information
- When we have your consent, with our carefully selected partners so that they can send you offers, promotions, or ads about their products and services we believe you may be interested in
- With other companies we hire to help us run our business
- To help us protect our rights or property, e.g., fraud prevention or information security
- When required by law or government authorities
If you live in the EU, you have certain personal data rights, including to access what personal information we have about you, make corrections or updates to it, tell us to delete that data, or receive a portable copy of that information. These rights don’t apply in all situations.
If you live in California, you may also have certain privacy rights, including to access what personal information we have about you, ask us to delete the personal information we collected from you.